How to Apply
- May 1 — New students enrolling for the Fall 2022 Semester
You are eligible to apply for the RTIP Odds On Racing Scholarship if:
- You are officially considered an out-of-state student by the University of Arizona
- You are currently enrolled or have been accepted to the University of Arizona
- You are, or will be, an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Animal Sciences and the Race Track Industry Program
- You have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- You have an immediate past semester GPA of at least 3.0.
To Apply—Complete RTIP Odds On Racing Scholarship application and attach:
- A complete transcript.
- An essay discussing your involvement and career goals in racing and what receiving this award would mean to you.