How to Apply
- June 30
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to seeking employment in the Thoroughbred racing industry.
- The scholarship is open to RTIP students in their junior and senior year. All applicants must have already completed one full semester at the University of Arizona.
- Students who receive scholarships in their junior year will be eligible for a scholarship in their senior year, provided they have completed an internship with NYRA during the summer after their junior year.
- Students must maintain a 2.5 grade-point average and have full-time status in the RTIP (If either of these requirements are not met, NYRA reserves the right to withhold from the scholarship commitment for the following spring semester).
- Applicants must be RTIP students who are residents of the U.S., Canada, or Puerto Rico.